BREATHE Self Help Update : 4

Trasnparent logo JPEG We've had an increase in the number of clients enquiring about Universal Credit, how it will affect them and how to claim. Most people need Universal Credit online using the website- You can get information on the benefits that Universal Credit has replaced in our previous post on the website, but you need to remember that you have to make a separate claim for Council Tax Support. This has to be done directly via the Birmingham City Council website. This is vital to do to avoid arrears of your Council Tax accruing. If you are concerned about Council Tax arrears, or any other debt issues, Breathe also provides a debt advice session, in partnership with Birmingham Settlement. For more information on this or any other issues, or to book a debt appointment, call 0121 384 2333, or email