Our Aims and Objectives
To meet the needs of the most disadvantaged members of the Kingstanding community and to help to bring about social cohesion.
- Reducing the isolation of older people living within the area and promote their independence, health and well being.
- Working with younger people, supporting their development needs and helping them to raise their aspirations, addressing social & health, educational, unemployment and leisure issues.
- Working alongside families and parents, particularly lone parents, helping them to face the challenges of family life and parenthood by helping them in their personal and social development.
- Supporting those who are ill and their carers and address the consequences of their health issues.
- Supporting those who have disability and their carers and addressing the consequences of these disability issues
- Addressing issues of poverty and debt in the local community