- Reducing the isolation of older people living within the area and promote their independence, health and well being.
- Working with younger people, supporting their development needs and helping them to raise their aspirations, addressing social & health, educational, unemployment and leisure issues.
- Working alongside families and parents, particularly lone parents, helping them to face the challenges of family life and parenthood by helping them in their personal and social development.
- Supporting those who are ill and their carers and address the consequences of their health issues.
- Supporting those who have disability and their carers and addressing the consequences of these disability issues
- Addressing issues of poverty and debt in the local community
Aims To meet the needs of the most disadvantaged members of the Kingstanding community and to help to bring about social cohesion. Objectives