Roads, Highways, Parks, Open Spaces

Roads, Highways, Parks, Open Spaces: We may think that streets, parks and roads are not our problem but rubbish, cracked pavements and potholes all make our community look unsightly and contribute towards us feeling like we live and work in a derelict neighbourhood. If we all report the problems to the right people we will get things to change. To report a problem please contact Birmingham city council on the appropriate number below : Rubbish or Bins on the Street Call: 0121 303 1112 Problem with Paths or Roads call: 0121 303 6644 Report Faulty Street Lighting call: 0121 303 1112 Park equipment, fencing, bins call: 0121 464 8728 Problem with trees call: 0121 464 8728