Housing Services

Housing Services 

Birmingham City Council aren’t just about providing decent, good quality homes for the 63,000 households who rent from the them. They also play an essential role in making sure that better use is made of all Birmingham’s housing, regardless of who is responsible for it, and ensuring their services are flexible enough to meet the changing housing needs of our residents. Birmingham City council are committed to making sure that tenants and leaseholders are happy with the service they receive. To help Birmingham city council to achieve this they want to give you as many opportunities as possible to share your views on their housing service. Getting involved in local resident meetings or being part of a local forum gives you a greater say in the changes made to services and offers you a chance to meet new people. If you want to be involved visit our their www.birmingham.gov.uk or email contact@birmingham.gov.uk

Useful Housing telephone numbers:

Housing Customer Services Centre: 0121 303 5667

Resident Involvement: 0121 675 9903

Repairs: 0800 073 3333

Kingstanding has a variety of housing providers including Council, Social Housing, Witton Lodge Community

Association and privately owned. Wherever we live, and whoever owns our house, it is up to us to make it our

home and to keep it in a reasonable condition. This includes the outside of your property, gardens, fences and

the footpaths in front of your house / flat. If you have any issues or questions about repairs or managing your

property speak to your landlord and/or use the following numbers:

Witton Lodge Community Association: 0121 382 1930

Birmingham City Council tenancy issues: 0121 303 5667

Private Tenancy Issues: 0121 303 5070

Private Tenancy Repair Issues: 0121 303 5341